Intro to Rhino, A 3D Modeling Program

Introduction to Rhinoceros

A 3-D Modeling Program


Hello and welcome to my blog! I was initially introduced to Rhino in my Intro to Studio Art & Design class at Appalachian State University. From the first day in class I was unsure what to expect but found myself eager to try my hand at a new medium, online 3-D modeling. Through my semester I learned how to use Rhino for vinyl cutting, laser cutting, 3-D printing, and rendering. On this blog I hope to show you my projects as I have progressed throughout the current semester and beyond. I later hope to add simple Rhino tutorials so keep an eye out for those if you are interested.
Please enjoy and continue to look for my posts.


Have an awesome day and enjoy,










P.S. This is my first time blogging so forgive me if I do not get this right from the start.

Comments